Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    bunkbink
    Participant

bunkbink
    Participant

I thought they were blue…lol.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by bunkbink.
    JimD LostB
    Participant

Without saying too much, the 1 thing’s mark that stands the test of time will be more permanent than paint. The final part of the riddle is hard, but if you can find the correct 2 things that make 32 you will feel comfortable walking from the 1 that’s best. If you find a new item that adds up correctly, let me know after attempting some digs.

mawman
    Participant

It’s been quite a year. Haven’t been back out to the beach, but has it been found?

JimD LostB
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sorry didn’t catch the post sooner. Nothing found yet. They are still out there. There is also a lostbounty2.net site with 1 more clue. Havent added anymore clues since the Summer because I dont want to give away too much.</p>

bunkbink
    Participant

5/25/22- Hint 11: Riddle A: Something in the structure of both riddles can help coincidentally, with the final locating process.
    MY THOUGHTS: double rhymes per stanza & “sixteen” fill in the blanks. If you double 16 you get the 32, quite possibly on the right track that 16 is what we need to find. What can stand the “test of time”?

5/21/23- Hint 12: Riddle A: Best = more convenient for your final paces towards the alignment object.
    MY THOUGHTS: A “16” near the shoreline, thus why we thought the picture (see old lost bounty site) is where we should start the paces.

Haven’t been back to look in over a year, feel like clues still point me in the same direction.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Hey bunkbink,

Thanks for not giving up. Standing the test of time is something that will probably not be altered easily. I am resisting to say too much more at this point. I aplogize for taking so long to respond. Feel free to keep asking here or at the lostbounty2.net site in the treasure hunt hints continued blog. I’ll probably respond faster there.

Thank you

JimD LostB
    Participant

Test

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by JimD LostB.
    mawman
    Participant

I still think about this from time to time. Maybe one day I’ll be able to step off the paces from the right spot and find the treasure.  I hope all is well.

bunkbink
    Participant

MAWMAN- Have you had time to review my posts? Any thoughts? I too think of this from time to time but haven’t been able to ascertain a “16” near the shore that “stands the test of time” that would align with the big rock.

Perhaps I am way off base… and stuck.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by bunkbink.
    mawman
    Participant

If I had to guess, it would be carved on a rock or in the cement at the beach. I just didn’t see anything like that. But that’s what I would search for if I went back.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.