Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    JimD LostB
    Participant

Anyone who searches for this bottle, feel free to share pics and details about the process, up to the final steps.

mawman
    Participant

I’ve headed from the rock up the beach to the park, but cant find the numbers. Maybe next time.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by mawman.
    mawman
    Participant

How do i post pictures on this forum?

JimD LostB
    Participant

So to post pics you have to post them in imgur.com or another image hosting site, then hit the img on the bar above this comment section. We’re working on a plug to make it easier soon. That would be great if you send some stuff. Also I wanted to tell you its important to find both things that make 32. That way you can figure out which one is best. I believe you will feel confident once you’ve found the right 2 things.

JimD LostB
    Participant

There’s a new task bar added now to post pics. Click on visual instead of text, click on picture icon, then source, magnifier, and it should let you post from your files now. If not, let me know. Thanks.

mawman
    Participant

mawman
    Participant

mawman
    Participant

JimD LostB
    Participant

Great pics! Maybe that rainbow is a lucky sign. One hint: there shouldn’t be any grass close to the digging spot.

bunkbink
    Participant

I was at the beach yesterday.

I, too, am having a hard time finding the “2 things” that fit the extra clue about time… I did do a couple of digs around the beach markers #2 & 3, just in case 🙂

bunkbink
    Participant

PS. Did not see Mama…but did see a wedding. LOL

JimD LostB
    Participant

Thanks for the post. If the 2 things equal 32, you can’t go wrong.

bunkbink
    Participant

I wasn’t sure which “method” you were getting to 32, so I figured a 3 and a 2 sign would get to 32 LOL

…”mark shall stand the test of time”….hmmm, this is the reason I wasn’t convinced I was in correct area.

JimD LostB
    Participant

The 2 things will add up to 32.  If you find the right things, the other part of the riddle will make sense.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by JimD LostB.
    bunkbink
    Participant

Are you willing to verify whether or not the “main thing” (referenced in the riddle twice)

is in fact same/not same thing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.