Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mawman
    Participant

Any word on new hints that might help us ?

JimD LostB
    Participant

Hey Mawman,
    Were still working on a general post to help, just trying to make sure it doesn’t give away too much info. Do you have at least either of the local areas figured out? I can say that if you’re digging and you hit a larger object, that isn’t it, look under it. I placed something wider than the bottles at both locations to help find them easier. Hope that helps some.
    Jim

mawman
    Participant

Me and my team can’t seam to nail down the correct 32. But you know, We never say die. So we will keep on trying.

JimD LostB
    Participant

In the riddle; There’s 2 things that make 32. In the hints; 1 of the 2 things, its mark shall stand the test of time. Not really giving you any new info, but hope that helps. Did you have to travel far to the area your checking out?

mawman
    Participant

I live about 2 hours inland, I’ve been out there 3 times to dig. Each time I dig 2-3 holes. Lots of sand and some areas you can only go about 1 foot down before you hit a wall of rocks.

JimD LostB
    Participant

The important thing is finding the 2 things that make 32. If you’ve got those, you should be able to follow the riddle and dig 2 feet down hu obstructions.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Sorry, without obstructions is what I meant to say.

mawman
    Participant

Without giving too much away, can I determine the 2 things without having to be there. Can I do it from home, or do i need to be boots on the ground to see it?

JimD LostB
    Participant

Has to be boots on the ground for the final locating process in both riddles. Final objects cannot be ascertained by satellite imagery.

gilliampdhotmailcom
    Participant

Are we within reasonable walking distance from the very first line of the riddle or only when we determine the right beach access? I’m specifically asking about the second riddle, but maybe you could answer for both.

JimD LostB
    Participant

The hints section below the 2 riddles should help you out. You’ll start out in 1 spot based on the beginning lines of both riddles, but it may be better to see how much you can figure out from home, before you go on foot.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by JimD LostB.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.