Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gilliampdhotmailcom
    Participant

Just wanted to make sure this hunt is still active. All communication seemed to end in March.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Yes, Hunt is still going on. Don’t have any clues to add now, but trying to get a bonus prize ready soon and will update hints by end of July. No bottles have been claimed yet at either location.

Thanks for checking in.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Bonus prize rough stage not ready yet

JimD LostB
    Participant

Thats 1 of 2 being made for prizes. Will come with base. Still in rough stages. Hopefully will be ready in 2 weeks.

gilliampdhotmailcom
    Participant

Very cool! I feel like I’m on the right path with the second riddle. Can you clarify/verify coastal beach vs an estuary or inlet. There are some brackish beaches I wanted to ignore if possible.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Regular ocean beaches no brackish, for both riddles.

gilliampdhotmailcom
    Participant

About how big is the object above the bottles? I dont think that info gives anything away…

JimD LostB
    Participant

The object above both bottles is slightly larger than the the length of the bottle and is just as wide. Someone has just found bottle B on east coast. We will post details on the hint section as soon as we finish correspondence with the finder.

gilliampdhotmailcom
    Participant

Nooooo, heartbreak! Congrats to the finder. I just needed a chance to go BOTG.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Wanted to give a heads up, there is an update about bottle B that may be worth checking out.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Also I wanted to give a better answer to a previous post from gilliampd. The question was about brackish beaches.  Many beaches may have water sources nearby that flow brackish water near them. Technically the ocean water could be a mix, but the important thing to know is that bottle B was, and bottle C is buried on a beach that directly faces the Atlantic Ocean.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by JimD LostB.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.