Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ted Sholto
    Participant

Hey Jim, I recently started looking at your Lost Bounty treasure hunt- looks pretty cool. I’m on the east coast (New Jersey to be precise), so I’ll be searching for the bottle that’s based on a nonfiction story. I haven’t studied the riddles too much yet, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got the words in the right places (It’s cool that most of it rhymes). The part about the passageway makes me think that there will be some kind of clue by a twisting tunnel or path. The part about all the things aligning makes me think that there will be some sort of rock formation that leads to the treasure… (maybe?). I suppose I will need to go to wherever it is to understand. Anyway, I’ll read the riddle some more and I’ll keep you updated on how I’m doing.
    Thanks for the activity.

– 𝐓𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐨

JimD LostB
    Participant

Hey Ted,
    Thanks for checking it out. Some of the hints should help from home, and some hints should help when you are physically there. Hope you have a fun time. Good luck!
    Jim

gilliampdhotmailcom
    Participant

I realise it’s not possible to verify the exact spot from home, but should we be able to definitively locate the right beach access?

JimD LostB
    Participant

You should be able to find a beach location that matches the riddle up until the final few sentences. At that point, you have to be there to solve it.

JimD LostB
    Participant

Bottle B update has been posted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.